FRP Wall Panels Supplier
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic(FRP) are wall panels made from a durable polymer material that is corrosion resistant, nonporous and affordable in comparison to other materials. Wall panels made from Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) are made from a durable polymer material that is corrosion resistant, nonporous and cheaper than many comparable materials.
Where are FRP wall panels used?
FRP wall panels are a great choice for places such as:
- Coolers and freezers,
- In the supermarket
- Food processing plants
- Coolers and freezers
- Car Washes
- Commercial kitchens
- Food-processing areas
- Other areas where hygiene and reliability are needed
What are the benefits of FRP wall panels?
FRP panels are used for wall protection for interior walls to have protection against the high maintenance needed normally, making it easy to clean.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Agriculture Canada approved
- Easy to install and keep maintained
- Highly Impact Resistant
- Highly regarded for easily cleans with regular detergents and water
- Does not support mold or mildew
- Will not rust or corrode
- Moisture Resistant
- Extremely high strength to weight ratio
- Tough surface that resists shattering, scratches and abrasions
- Used in areas where sanitation and durability are required
Note: Meets minimum requirements of major model building codes for Class C interior wall and ceiling finishes of flame spread <= 150 & Class A <= 25 (per ULC-S102).
How do I install FRP?
Check out our FRP installation service for experienced help with your project.
Looking for a FRP supplier in Canada?
BCP Installations is an authorized supplier and distributor in Canada of the following FPR wall panel manufacturers: Marlite, Panolam, Crane Composites & Graham. We primarily serve the Vancouver Lower Mainland, Surrey, Victoria & Vancouver Island, Calgary, Edmonton, Seattle, Spokane & Tacoma.