Panolam FRP Installation Service
BCP Installations offers Panolam FRP installation services in the cities of Vancouver, Surrey, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary and each city’s surrounding areas. We work closely with General Contractors, Architects, Project Managers, Estimators and Site Superintendents to ensure that your Panolam FRP gets installed by certified Panolam FRP installers – correctly, on time and on budget.
Estimators! Add BCP Installations to your Bid List and let us compete for your Marlite FRP installation business: email@example.com
Why choose us for as your Panolam FRP installers?
- Specialized: We are wall protection specialists! We know what we do and we do it well.
- Low-risk: Don’t risk liability, your project or your reputation by allowing a non-specialist to install your Panolam FRP.
- Fast & Quiet: We know how to install Panolam FRP correctly and quickly, saving you from costs delays and extra labour costs. We employ professional, certified installers who come in, install the FRP, and then quietly get out of your way. No fuss, no drama, no hassles.
- Committed: We’re here to work with you over the long-haul. If you’re serious about the long-term success of your business, reach out to us and let’s start a partnership.
- We stand behind our work: We own our mistakes and we fix them. All our services are warrantied for 1 year.
- Win more (profitable) bids: Contact us early in the pipeline for advice on your project to avoid over or under bidding on the wall protection component. If you over estimate, you may lose the bid. If you under estimate, you risk losing margins. Either way, you risk losing money! We’ll help point out ways you’ll be able to save money by avoiding common mistakes or finding ways to reduce your material needs.
“We have found their workmanship, quality, and service to our contractor and facility partners to be among the best. They provide excellent installation services and always stand behind their work.”
Choose Panolam FRP installation experts!
Choose BCP Installations.
Proudly Serving Western Canada | Lower Mainland Vancouver & Vancouver Island, British Columbia | Calgary & Edmonton, Alberta